Antioxidants for Plastic Applications
We supply a wide range of antioxidants for the use in organic substrates such as plastics, synthetic fibers and elastomers with long-term thermal and process stability in a wide variety of applications.
- Excellent thermal and processing stability for plastics
- Improved long-term heat stability
- Enhanced performance in combination with co-stabilizers
- Handling, safety and hygiene advantages
Antioxidants and Process Stabilizers for Plastic Applications
We offer a range of secondary antioxidants for use in organic substrates such as plastics, synthetic fibers and elastomers. It ensures thermal protection and long-term durability as well as the integrity of polymer properties during processing.
- Excellent processing stability for plastics
- Prevention of polymer discoloration due to degradation
- Hydrolytically stable phosphite processing stabilizer
- Synergistic performance when used with primary antioxidants